The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Slacking on the update (moved from livejournal)

yeah I know I've been slacking on the whole update thing, gotta put up more reminders. Well here's the readers digest version of what's going on with my love life, Me and Ajay broke up a couple weeks ago. There was to many flags going up and my mom already didn't like her which isn't a good thing. But I've got a new g/f her name is Mary and we've been going out for about a week now. We've actually been friends for a while and I dunno we'll see how this goes. Right now the relatinship is good but we'll see what the future brings. My brother got a new job at Maine AC!!! It seems to be going good so far...... My cat still has fleas *cries* aaaannnddd City Of Heros rocks!! My nephew swears now, he says Damn! We think he's trying to say Down but it sounds like Damn! at the Harvest Home Supper at my church he chanted Titty Titty Titty! when a girl passed by. It was priceless!!! we laughed out asses off. Well I better get offline i've been on for a while but i'll update more I swear!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    aaaaah!!! i LOVE monty python!!! (and, i'm from maine, hah!) i was just glancing through blogs and saw your Knights of Ni snippet, yay!

     
  • At 7:32 AM , Blogger The Vance said...

    hey thanks, leave messages on my tag board and we'll respond back and forth

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home