The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The First Debates

I would like to put it on record that George W. Bush has officially turned into Capt. James T. Kirk. he showed this at the debate when he put to many pauses in his statements, pure jibberish. George seems to be a never ending source of entertainment, we laughed our asses off in American History class when we watched the debate and all the bush supporters could do in my class was squirm in their chairs because they knew it was true, god damn it was priceless. And the Vice-Presidential debate was brutal! It was like watching 10 rounds of a boxing match. Edwards and Cheney just kept going back and forth with the cheap shots and none of them went down! My favorite moment though was at the end of one of Edwards responces he looks at Cheney and says "I really don't think this country can handle 4 more years of your parties administration" I laughed my ass off, you can tell it landed with cheney he kinda stammered a little bit when he responded. And I thought that Kerry and Edwards were for gay marriage? that's not the picture he was portraying in the debate. Can anyone enlighten me with this situation?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Cracka! Its jackee. I didn't watch the debates. But I can safely say that Bush is a fuckin retard who can't run his own damn country!!! Kerry all the way. Hey do you know if its true that kerry said he would stop the arrests of all marijuana uses? Thats what i heard. Peace out cracka!!!

     
  • At 5:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey it's Zane(Fangjangler), it seems that Bush is building a rather large reputation of being...dumb?

     
  • At 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    see...i hate posting as anon...it sux! go back to LJ :)

    your big lil sister-in-law :)

     
  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger The Vance said...

    yeah but you can customize blogger so much more

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home