The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Friday, October 08, 2004

Parent Teacher Confrences

well yesterday and today are Parent Teacher Confrences here at Morse High School. Yesterday was a half day and today is no school. My mom's parent teacher confrences were yesterday afternoon. I couldn't go all of them with her because I had to work, in fact I could only go to the one that I had to go to with her because my english teacher conducts Student led Parent Teacher Confrences. Mom said that they all went great and that she was getting really positive feedback. She said that all the teachers really love me I always make them laugh which i could of told her myself but hey from a teacher it's always better. The thing that kept coming up is the fact that i'm always commenting on something and i'm quick with the comment which is who I am, sory but it's the truth, i'm a genuine asshole and proud of it. My STAT teacher (Student Technical Assistance Team incase you didn't know) recamended that mom take me up to bangor to see their campus when they have an open house because he believes I have a really strong future in Videography or in Computers, he was really optmimistic about it. I've got some make up work to do for world history, I have to do it now that mom knows the assignments, she's got them posted on the white board for cryin out loud. well I gotta go do some laundry folks i'll update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home