The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Worst day of work ever......

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WILL BE A DEPRESSING POST

Well today I have to say was the worst day of work ever. About halfway through my shift my friend Bob tells me that my good friend Josh was just killed in a 7 car pile up in brunswick earlier today and that he's just finding out about it. So at that time I inform the management and I go on break to call people. I still haven't called Josh's brother because Bob said to give 'em the weekend before I call, which is understandable. So the rest of my shift wasn't to fun needless to say. Although my sentiment was felt throughout the front end because all of us knew Josh's brother and Josh. His sister works at shaws so we felt for the whole family. And if that's not bad enough his I think girlfriend and infant daughter were also killed in the car accident too. I think it's his girlfriend and his daughter it could be his friend and her daughter I never found out. But there was a woman and an infant in the car and they were both killed too. So I'm a little bit shook up right about now so I'm gonna go and try to get some sleep.

R.I.P. Josh Snyder..ill see you in shangri-la man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home