The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Kinda Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside.....

Was on my way to Brunswick today and I passed by my old middle school and decided to head on over. I saw a few old teachers who were happy to see me, a little surprised at how big I got but happy to see me none the less. The main teacher I went to see was my old English teacher in 7th grade Ms. Jalbert, this woman is phenomenal. She inspired me so much to follow my dream, goals and inspirations as well as aspirations. If she hadn't of done that I wouldn't be half the man that I am today. After waiting for her to get out of a meeting I popped my head in and you could see her eyes light up. We sat and talked for about an hour about how I was doing and what I was doing and what she's doing etc. After I left I got that warm fuzzy feeling, It made me feel good inside and I'm definitely gonna stop in more often.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bill Protecting Journalists Might Not Cover Bloggers
    Politicians indicated that a proposed law offering journalists special privileges might not be ... John Cornyn, a Texas Republican, said in a statement prepared for a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on reporters' privilege legislation.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a health insurance site/blog. It pretty much covers health insurance information.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    -----------------------------------------------------

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home