The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thursday, October 21, 2004

10-3

In an amazing come from behind victory the Red Sox won the penant 10 minutes ago! An embarrasing defeat by the Yankees. Maybe the Red Sox have finally started to believe in themselves and get past the fact that there is no friggen curse, that's just an excuse they've been using when they lose. The only "curse" they've had is they have no desire to win but I'm starting to think that they're getting that back now. Now I would like to put it on record that I don't follow Baseball I'm a Football fanatic BUT these Red Sox Vs. Yankees games of late have been on the edge of your seat T.V for me lately. I dunno why they've just been a source of entertainment for me as of late, I think it may be because I love watching rivals play, I dunno why I just do. Well everyone it is getting late and I must retreat to my uncomfertable,spring pokin me in the ass bed and try to get some painful sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    friggin right. red sox are going to annhiliate in the World series!!!!

    -Juggalette Jacque-

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home