The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Might as well join in to

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Christopher Ryan Vance

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? ZZ Top-"Low Rider"

4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 2 all beef patties,special sauce,onions, pickles on a seasame seed bun, fries and a coke

5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes when I see them

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue, Closest to my birthstone

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Night,chilly :-)

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Betty

9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? well it wasn't really sent to me I got it from my brothers blog because I decided why not but as far as my bro goes he's the man.;-)

10. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 17

11. FAVORITE DRINK? normal: Sunkist Orange Soda. Alcoholic: Coffee Brandy

12. FAVORITE SPORT? Football...GO PATS!!!!

13. HAIR COLOR? Strawberry Blonde...or blonde depending on how much I've been out in the sun.

14. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

15. SIBLINGS? 1 Older brother, Mike

16. FAVORITE MONTH? Halloween, candy candy candy!!!

17. FAVORITE FOOD? Terroni's Steak Sandwitch...mmmm

18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Day After Tomorrow

19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? XMAS

20. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? talk to friends, post in my blog,listen to tunes

21. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Transformers....More than meets the eye

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Capt. Crunch.

23. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses, sweeter than wine

24. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate

25. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE/ I-MAIL BACK? if they read this then yeah

26. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jacque

27. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? My g/f, she doesn't read my blog much

28. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? my mom still

29. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? when Betty made me watch Beaches last year.....bitch :-D

30. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? considering under my bed is shelves, in them is clothes and misc. funk I found when I cleaned my room and don't know where the parts go so I kept them Just in case

31. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? My Brother, we've always been close

32. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Ate Pizza at my g/f house,came home, woke my mom up off the couch, got her into bed, watched the Red Sox win the penant and came back downstairs to post in my Blog at midnight.

33. FAVORITE SMELL? Village Candle's Spring Lilac

34. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? My Brother

35. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Dying.

36. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? butter. enough so that my arteries harden while i'm still watching the movie

37. FAVORITE CAR? Chargers.

38. FAVORITE FLOWER? Lilac

39. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 4...and only 2 of them goes to my house, the rest go to Garage and School Locker

40. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can Manage

41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? any day beginning with "S" or "F"

42. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to dinner with my mom and opened presents with Betty and the girls.

43. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 2

44. HOW MANY CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 4

45. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 1

46. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD & WHAT WAS THE FIRST? well if you count driving my moms car everynow and then it's my only car.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Portland, ME

48. HOW MANY TIMES WERE YOU MARRIED? None

49. HOW MANY OFFSPRING? None

50. HOW MANY DIVORCES? None

51. WHAT IS YOUR 1ST CHOICE...MONEY, HEALTH, POWER? Money brings Health which brings you Power which brings WORLD DOMINATION BITCH!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dude, we like the same cereal. except the peanutbutter kind is the best!!!

    -JuggaletteJacque

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home