The Vance's Journal

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sometimes It's Hard Being The Rock....

Well Josh's Wake was today and I went with all my friends. It was a hard night, everyone around me crying and I had to be the Rock for everyone, the one that kept everyone together. Sometimes It's hard being the rock, being the one that's always there to give a hug or a reassuring smile. Being the one who can't show emotion and grieve in your own way. Damn I hate being the rock sometimes.... But I have to be, it's my role and I'm damn good at it apparently but it's hard sometimes it's just......

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Chaos! Relaunches Purgatori
    Chaos! Comics announced the relaunch of Purgatori , a comic mixing Egyptian history, vampire mythology and warring gods.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a generous site/blog. It pretty much covers generous related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home